Monday, October 25, 2010

August 24th

pretty good week this week. really busy but fun. we had three baptisms. Derick on Saturday and Madison and Alison on Sunday. both really good services. i had the opportunity to baptize Alison. today was especially busy. we went down to hooper to visit some of my converts and sweet members. really alot of fun got to see Angie's 2 month old baby. got to see the Neffs, Arrants, and Mitchills. unfourtunatly my knee isn't getting any better. i re-injured it yesterday. so i re-tore my meniscus. tonight I'm sitting down with the athletic trainer to talk about the options. he thinks that i could just go another year without sports and just live with it. the mission doctor Dr. Nellis says that we'll see what the orthopedic surgeon says. but its not looking good. the first time the doctor pulled 20cc's of blood of my knee. this time judging by the pain i think it will be a lot more. we'll see though bro burgraff is a way good athletic trainer, he isn't giving up. I'm psst'd that something like this holding me back so what ends up happening is I hit rehab really hard and re-injure it. the other day i biked 12.5 miles from 10-12 and felt fine while doing it but the next day it felt like someone was stabbing my knee. just another trail that im lucky enough to grow through. something the lord wants me to learn from it. we'll find out soon enough. pray for me
-- Elder Tyler Herring2133 Washington Blvd.Ogden, Utah 84401

No comments:

Post a Comment