Monday, October 25, 2010

August 10th

what a week this has been, so on friday we were playing a little basketball with our district and i went up for a lay-up and came down on it and tore my miniscus....... not to happy about that. went to an orthepedic surgeon he took 20cc's of blood off my knee. the deal is i have six weeks to heal or he's going to recommend surgery. thank goodness one of our ward mission leaders is an athletic trainer for the hight school, so he's got me in rehab. every other day he "stems" my knee.... its where they shock your knee and it tense's your muscles. other than that everything is alright, i had one of my buddies (gweedo) pass away. the mission president had my dad call and tell me what happened. today during the temple it hit me how fragile life is. it helped me refocus and know why im out here. one super cool thing we did last pday is i went to ifly (indoor skydiving). i payed for a video ill try to upload it photobucket. but theres a miny transfer coming up, i have no idea whats going to happen, i bet we'll stay together. because no one can put up with my companion without killing him but me..... :) he's a good kid but doesn't listen and wants to do things his own way..... cause he served a miny mission in washington state..... he's got an interview with president olson so we'll see what will happen-- Elder Tyler Herring2133 Washington Blvd.Ogden, Utah 84401

No comments:

Post a Comment