Thursday, April 14, 2011

December 21, 2010 - Update: Elder Tyler Herring


so pretty eventful week. went back to the doctors for a post operitive appointment and we took my little cousin chase with us. while waiting for the doctor chase and i were cutting up, so i decided that i would play doctor with him. i said doctor chase my shoulder hurts can you fix it? he wheeled over the doctors chair and jumped on it and started to mess with my shoulder. he then decided to start punching it, i said doctor i dont think thats going to fix it he said yes your right please make another appt with my assistant on the way out!!!! :) that kid is so funny. so far im not using my crutches anymore, and yesterday graduated to riding a bike at the rehab place. so its going pretty good stopped taking my pain medication on the fourth day!!!!! but it was way cool how they did the surgery. they took this cheese grader thing and took part of my hamstring and folded and twisted it and then fed it through the bottom of my knee all the way up to below my hip. you can see what my knee was like before with the pictures that are attached. right now were just working on getting the swelling down and hopefully getting the bruising gone. -- Elder Tyler Herring2133 Washington Blvd.Ogden, Utah 84401

No comments:

Post a Comment