Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 22, 2010 - Elder Herring got a picture with an apostle :P







this week has been really sweet alot of cool things happened. on Saturday we had Colin's baptism. and today we decided we wanted to hike waterfall canyon. it was way sweet. it's probably 2.5 miles but it's like straight up i attached a picture of a missionary in our district and I standing beside the waterfall. i was so tired and out of shape. we want to eventually be able to hike up Benlmond but I'm way to out of shape for that right now. the other picture i attached is a picture of my companion and I with Elder Robert D. Hales. we caught him coming out of the tabernacle after being the guest speaker at a stake conference. we went over and shook his hand (after getting past security) and asked if he had time for a picture because no one would ever believe us if we didn't get one, he kindly said "I always have time for the missionaries" first time I've ever got to see an apostle in real life, now i just have to get a picture with the prophet. Elder Attridge and I are getting along really well our motto "work hard play harder" so we always work hard and have fun together. this week we made up a game its sorta of weird but it's funny. the person in the front passenger seat pulls the bar up to adjust the seat and then the driver (me) slams on the brakes and flings them forward :) lol I'll have to get it on camera its pretty funny. but that's all that happened pretty much this week. but i love you all keep sending letters it's really nice to get letters during the week. love

--
Elder Tyler Herring

No comments:

Post a Comment