Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Wonderful Mother's Day Gift






Hello,

My name is Stacie Grieco and I live in Hooper, Utah. Your son is currently teaching my husband. I was raised in the church, my husband grew up Catholic and has been taking the missionaries on and off for ten years. Each missionary has brought his or her own unique personalities and teaching styles. Some we have clicked with a little better than others. Elder Herring is one of our favorites. As you can imagine we have met a lot of missionaries. Your son is an amazing missionary and brings with him such a calming feeling. He has such a strong testimony and speaks with such honesty. Elder Herring and Elder Ramsey have been teaching us for a couple of months now and our family has really grown to love them. After the first lesson my husband commented on how good these two missionaries were. He said they really have strong testimonies of the gospel. I want to thank you for raising such a wonderful young man and encouraging him to go on a mission. My husband is a very logical thinker and things need to be explained logically to him. He attends church every week with me and our two children. I know one day he will convert I just don’t know when that might be but I can say some missionaries leave more of a mark on him than others and Elder Herring has definitely left a lasting impression on him. I took these pictures of them last week; they came and helped us in our yard.

I hope you have a wonderful mother’s day..

Thanks
Stacie

























Yay for my first successful video upload ever! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment