Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Weekly Letter

Dear Fam, 17 November 2009

ok so the scriptures..... funny story, we were going to Varsity Villa where all of our investigators are. btw had my first baptism :) I’ll send pictures when I get a cord for my camera. But anyways left them at one of our investigators house and he called and told me, I told him to leave them outside his front door and we'll run by and get them, well I forgot about them and it snowed that night and buried them in the snow. The next morning the snow started melting and got them all wet. They’re still drying I’m about in Isaiah in the drying process. So I’ve been using a triple combination the past week and a half. lol sorry so I’m probably going to get some more today. (I’ll keep them as souvenir) then send them down to bountiful (member wraps them in a leather and engraves a picture on them for FREE) it’s pretty sweet. hahaha dad the weight you lost I’ve found...... :( most of the week last week I was sick with a stomach virus for Wednesday - Friday. It sucked and then my companion had it too. So we rotated puking in the bathroom. But we got better enough to go to the baptism. Oh I can’t remember if I told you all but me and my trainer stayed together for another transfer SWEET!!!! But I’ll send picture next time
love
Elder Tyler Herring

No comments:

Post a Comment